UPS Ready Program Partner
Agence Web 360, a licensed UPS Ready Provider, has integrated the UPS APIs in plugins for different CMS solutions (PrestaShop, osCommerce, Joomla, VirtueMart).
ECommerce users from Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands and Spain can use our products, allowing them to distribute their parcels to Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Poland, Canada, United States and Mexico.
The plugin allows the retailers to choose what UPS services and accessorials they want to offer the buyer, and uses several APIs to provide the best UPS experience available in one solution:
- Shipping (import/export orders with UPS.com Internet Shipping or WorldShip format)
- Rating (display rates for selected UPS services)
- Tracking (provides shipping status reports)
- Locator (display locations on a map and allows buyers to click on a location icon to choose a UPS Access Point location for delivery)
- Registration API (ability to add an additional accounts to a user’s MyUPS profile)
- Access License API
Both back end (administration panel) and front end are supported in Dutch, English, French and Spanish.
Installation and support instructions are available in English, French and Spanish.